-
November 25th, 2004, 11:30 AM
#281
Senior Hostboard Member
Its amazing how we're talking about Halo across three topics (including the "Current Games" thread).
-
November 26th, 2004, 12:59 AM
#282
Inactive Member
True. I can't wait for Winter Break to have friends over.
-
November 26th, 2004, 05:18 PM
#283
Senior Hostboard Member
HAHAHAHAHA, finally I've played Halo2. It was so awesomecoool. I can't wait till it's out for pc. ^^
-
November 26th, 2004, 09:53 PM
#284
Inactive Member
-
November 27th, 2004, 01:30 AM
#285
Senior Hostboard Member
Dont wait too long though, it probably wont. ^_^;
In the meantime, you could always keep your eye on this; Digital Extremes reply to Halo (from the makers of Unreal). Its looking very good.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 26, 2004 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
November 27th, 2004, 02:46 AM
#286
Inactive Member
I will most likely grab Pariah, however I question the multiplayer. Halo and Halo 2 are all about multiplayer. But I most likely will grab Pariah once it is released.
-
November 27th, 2004, 03:32 AM
#287
Senior Hostboard Member
Have you tried sword sniping yet?
-
November 27th, 2004, 05:25 PM
#288
Inactive Member
You mean get a sniper rifle let the reticle turn red then quickly switch to the sword to fly at them?
I've done it, just not in an actual game.
-
November 27th, 2004, 09:45 PM
#289
Senior Hostboard Member
Thats the one. Its a very useful glitch, but i find it too hard to pull off to rely on it.
-
November 28th, 2004, 03:56 AM
#290
Inactive Member
If you can pull it off it is great. However it is very hard to pull it off.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks